Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is Frog / Yes 4G in my school?
A: Yes! Frog is already available for your school (and all the government schools in Malaysia!). All you need to access Frog is:
1. A device such as a PC or Chromebook.
2. Internet connection e.g. Yes 4G provided free in your school or any internet connection.
3. Internet browser (we are optimised for Google Chrome).
4. Your ID and password - login through http://hopin.frogasia.com.
Q: How do I get my ID and password?
A: For Headteachers and Admins
The 1BestariNet YES ID is provided for free to teachers, students and parents of all the government schools nationwide under the Ministry of Education's 1BestariNet initiative. If you’d like to activate your YES ID, click here.
For Teachers and Students
Please contact your school’s Frog Admin to get your YES ID and password.
Please click here to get your YES ID.
Q: What benefits does my 1BestariNet Yes ID give me?
A: The YES ID allows you to access an array of services provided to you under the 1BestariNet programme. This includes:
1. Yes Mail, powered by Google, giving you access to email and the whole Google app suite including Google Drive (Documents, Presentation, Spreadsheet, Form, Drawing).
2. The Frog Virtual Learning Environment (VLE), an award-winning, cloud-based virtual learning environment that provides a set of tools that enable students, teachers and parents to enhance teaching, learning, communication and administration.
3. Frog Academy, an online space for assignments and revision made more engaging for students with game-based learning.
4. FrogStore, a one-stop shop for every teacher’s and student’s educational needs, where you can access a wealth of educational resources, including e-books, videos, articles, worksheets, games, and Sites, and more.
5. In addition, your 1BestariNet Yes ID enables you to access the Frog VLE for free when you are on the Yes Network, and comes with 200MB free data per month to help you get started on your education journey. 1BestariNet Yes ID holders also have special Prepaid data rates at 2.5 sen/MB.
Q: I've forgotten my password! How can I get it back?!
A: If you’re a teacher or student, you may contact your school’s Frog Admin for to help you change your password. Otherwise, please call our Support Help Desk at 018 - 799 8787 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . You may also change and manage your password via the Frog VLE.
Q: How do I use Frog / get started?
A. You can access the Learn Centre to learn step-by-step instructions in the use of the Frog VLE. You could also pay a visit to one of our Frog Hubs, a convenient space for teachers to learn more about how to use Frog and class technology in teaching and learning. Click here to find out more about Frog Hubs.
Q: Can a FrogAsia representative come to our school to train our teachers?
A. If you need training or want to learn more about the Frog VLE, visit one of our Frog Hubs! A Frog Hub is a location that's chosen for its easy accessibility to schools within an area. While we can't physically come to your school, we invite you to attend training workshops at a Frog Hub near you. Click here to locate your nearest Hub and check the availability.
Q: I need to transfer a student from his old school to mine. Can I do that? How do I do that?
A: Yes, you can. If you encounter an error message when trying to transfer a student or teacher into your school, this may be because they have not been transferred out of their previous school’s VLE. In this case, your Frog Admin can use the Request Transfer Out feature to prompt the Admin in the previous school to release the user. Learn how to do that here.
If you want to transfer a user into your school’s VLE, click here to learn how to do so.