All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!
It’s no fun when you’re stuck at home learning from a textbook or a screen all day!
Kids will be kids and they love to spend their energy exploring and running around with friends or their siblings during play time.
For parents that would like their child to spend more time learning, we’ve designed FrogSchool lessons to be colourful and engaging so that the learning process can motivate a child to learn and that going through lessons feels effortless!
Introduce students to discover the fun side of learning!
Lifelong learning happens when we remain curious, imaginative and creative about the world around us. When we have fun, we cherish these moments and remember them for a long time!
We believe that the learning experience should be like an adventure and this is why we encourage parents and teachers to share FrogSchool lessons with students.
Try it for yourself and explore the fun possibilities of an adventure through FrogSchool lessons
Our experiences are only limited by our imaginations.
Even though going on vacation is not an option during this unpresented time, why not host a staycation at home! This lesson activity is part of this lesson and gives families a great opportunity to be part of student learning in the safety and comfort of your home.What are you waiting for? The fun is just beginning!
Let’s get started!
- Are you ready for an adventure? Here’s how students can be motivated to explore the fun side of learning through FrogSchool lessons in the upcoming week!22 May 2020
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy! It’s no fun when you’re stuck at home learning from a textbook or a screen all day! Kids will be kids and they love to spend their energy exploring and running around with friends or their siblings during play time. …read more
- Eksklusif di Frog: Pakar pendidikan menyarankan ibubapa melibatkan diri di alam fantasi kanak-kanak untuk menggalakkan mereka meneroka serta menguji idea-idea baru.22 May 2020
Professor Colin Diamond, Pusat Pengajian Universiti Birmingham Colin Diamond telah lama berkhidmat di dalam bidang kepemimpinan pendidikan di England dan pernah menjadi Ketua Fakulti, Guru Besar Bersekutu, Penasihat Penguasa Pendidikan Tempatan, Penolong Pengarah dan Pengarah Pendidikan / Perkhidmatan Kanak-kanak. Beliau telah banyak membantu ramai anak muda untuk membaca dan menikmati …read more
- Frog Exclusive: Education expert recommends parents to involve themselves in their child’s fantasies to encourage them to explore and experiment with new ideas.22 May 2020
Professor Colin Diamond, University of Birmingham School of Education Colin Diamond has worked in the field of educational leadership for many years in England and has been a Head of Faculty, Associate Headteacher, Local Education Authority Adviser, Assistant Director and Director of Education/Children’s Services. He has helped many young people …read more
- How can parents and teachers support each other to help Malaysian students transition from offline to online learning21 May 2020
Parents play a pivotal role in reducing teaching workloads Navigating through the ‘hows and whys’ during these uncertain times without research or experience can be confusing for everyone involved! Although we aren’t able to guarantee that planning will go on smoothly, it’s clear that online learning will still play a …read more
- Registration for online classes to learn using FrogSchool lessons is now open! Sign-up your students to experience an effective and meaningful Learn From Home experience.19 May 2020
We’re all in this together Parents and teachers, we’re here to help you! With multiple hats to wear and different roles to juggle during this time, we are here to support you so that you can help your children continue learning from home so that no child is left behind …read more